Pages

Sunday, March 27, 2011

Crisp and cheesy!

These are a lot like crispy cheese straws, but you don't have to make dough.
Check out the recipe - it's made with Saltine crackers!

The baked cheese crackers I served on Friday night were an overwhelming success. I made 3 batches last week.  Each time they got better!  The first batch, I put too much cayenne pepper on so they had a real bite.  The next batch probably had too much cheese, and the third batch was perfect!  My pottery friends snarfed them down though.  It's always satisfying when your guests like something you make that much!

I didn't find my camera cord, but I did find my card reader.  Yay! my new Canon card fits in the same slot as my Olympus card which is awesome because it's something I love having and I won't need to buy a new card reader for this camera. You might have noticed I went back and added pics to my previous posts, and I have some I took of the cheese crackers too!

No comments:

Post a Comment