Pages

Saturday, March 26, 2011

Who am I kidding?

I'm writing this blog, but I find myself asking this question: "Who really is going to be interested in reading my blog anyway?"  I follow my daughters' blogs, but they are chock full of interesting, amazing tidbits, travels, great humanitarian things, photos that melt your heart out.  I also follow the daughters of friends who blog about their children and it's great to see what their children are up to and how they are growing. I have an additional friend whose daughter in Michigan blogs about her daily life with little children and interjects it with spiritual and relationship "stuff" {which it's doubtful I'll need, but I must confess I do read it and I wonder if I'll ever have a love relationship again...} Now I'm charmed by another friend with a daughter abroad who posts recipes and lovelies that she creates and a friend who quilts, and a young father who took over his wife's poignant blog when she died of breast cancer, and a vegan who's a Christian and a fitness enthusiast that I occasionally check in on......  But MY blog?  I ask myself, "Who am I kidding?"

No comments:

Post a Comment